Data is lovely. Ahhhh! Sure it is. Data is like a heap of flowers; you have to work on it to select the best ones to decorate your home. You perform data cleaning and extract the most useful flowers to fulfill your purpose. Can you feel that? Yeah, we too. That is why we love data science! And, you should too.
The 21st-century world is full of data, and it is genuinely beautiful. Meta apps Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, Google apps like YouTube, Gmail, Maps, and many more like this are generating millions of bytes of data every second.
In this article, we will discuss the 5 reasons why we love data science.
Take a deep breath and think you’re uploading a reel on Instagram that you shot on your trip to Paris. What is the size of the reel? Suppose it is 30 MB. Now, think of 100 million people all over the world doing the same and at the same time. Can you imagine how much data would that be?
Yeah, it is humongous.
Now think, if this much data is getting produced in the present, what will it look like in the next 20 or 30 years? To understand what is the future of data science, read our article, The Future Of Data Science: Next 50 Years Are Exciting
5 Reasons to Love Data Science
If you’re a student, fresher looking for a job, or a working professional who want to switch their career into the data science field, you must know that you’ve made a great choice for yourself. Data Science is one of the most emerging domains on the planet right now and it will continue to be for at least next 20 years.
Here are the 5 reasons why we love data science and why you should too.
1. Data Science is exciting. You go through a lot of data and when you realize that you’re contributing towards the growth of an organization, you feel proud. It certainly feels like you’re the boss and the world is in your pocket.
2. Your background doesn’t matter. Whether you’re from a tech, non-tech, or any other background, you can jump into data science by learning a few necessary tools like Python, Numpy, Pandas, and Power BI. Believe it or not, you can switch your career to data science at any moment of your life.
You’re reading the article, Why We Love Data Science (And You Should, too).
3. High-paying jobs are one of the biggest reason to love data science. Even from being a non-IT background, you can become a data professional. Since, the demand for skilled data professionals is high and the supply is lower than expected, companies are offering handsome salaries to skilled professionals who can work on their data and make it useful for their growth.
4. Your perspective towards the things get changes when you realize that every activity you perform online or every visit you pay to a showroom to purchase clothes, you’re generating data for the company. Maturity is in knowing all of that but not getting affected by it.
5. Data Science is here to stay. Unlike other technologies like web development, app development, or any other that you can think of, the end goal of all these is to create data for someone. Everything including cyber security, machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc. are somehow correlated to data and are very much contributing to the data science field.
So, you can obviously say that Data Science is above all of it and it is going to be the same until it is the end of the world.
Hope you liked reading the article, Why We Love Data Science (And You Should, too). Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
If you’re willing to explore more interesting article, browse through our blog. For more such articles, follow our LinkedIn Page.
2 thoughts on “Why We Love Data Science (And You Should, t00)”
I think this website has got some really fantastic info for everyone : D.
Howdy very nice website!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?KI’m satisfied to seek out so many helpful information right here in the post, we need work out extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .