This is a beginner’s course to learn Python and use it to analyze data. This Python For Data Analytics course also includes Expressions, data structures, functions, and various libraries of data analytics and visualization. With this course, you will get a detailed and comprehensive idea to build a strong foundation in Python and working with data.
Python is a simple, general-purpose, high-level, and object-oriented programming language. Python is an interpreted scripting language also. Guido Van Rossum is known as the founder of Python programming. Our Python course includes all topics of Python Programming such as installation, control statements, Strings, Lists, Tuples, Dictionary, Modules, Exceptions, Date and Time, File I/O, Programs, etc. There are also given Python interview questions to help you better understand Python Programming.
In this 2 months program, you’ll be able to learn Python basics, and Python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn.
Python For Data Analytics – A skill worth having.
When there is a multitude of career options available, why one should stretch his arms for Python programming. Professionally, Python is great for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and scientific computing. Many developers have also used Python to build productivity tools, games, and desktop apps.
With the rise of big data, Python developers are in demand as data scientists, especially since Python can be easily integrated into web applications to carry out tasks that require machine learning.
After the end of this course, you’ll be able to code in Python, using multiple useful libraries and packages. After that, you’ll learn data manipulation and analysis using the pandas library.
Python was invented by Guido van Rossum in 1991 at CWI in Netherland. The idea of Python programming language has taken from the ABC programming language or we can say that ABC is a predecessor of Python language.
There is also a fact behind the choosing name Python. Guido van Rossum was a fan of the popular BBC comedy show of that time, “Monty Python’s Flying Circus”. So he decided to pick the name Python for his newly created programming language.
Python has a vast community across the world and releases its version within a short period.
Why learn Python For Data Analytics?
Python provides many useful features to the programmer. These features make it the most popular and widely used language. We have listed below few-essential features of Python.
Python For Data Analytics Course Curriculum
Here is the course curriculum for the respective program:
- Course introduction & Python Programming basics
- Environment Setup & Resources Access
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Working With In-built Functions & Modules
- Milestone Project 1 – calculator
- String & String Formatting
- Python Data Structures
- Conditional Statements
- Loop & Iterator
- Exception Handling
- User Defined Functions & Modules
- File Handling
- Milestone Project 2 – Wikipedia Web crawler
- Stats For Analytical World
- Handling json File Format
- Python For Data Analysis – NumPy
- Python For Data Analysis – Pandas
- Importing Data From Database
- Python For Data Visualization
- Data Capstone Project
Top Skills You Will Learn in Python For Data Analytics Course
- Discover Important Data Structures Like Dictionaries And DataFrames
- The Art Of Writing Your Own Python Functions.
- Understand Complex Topics, Like Decorators.
- Create Games With Python, Like Tic Tac Toe And Blackjack!
- Learn Advanced Python Features, Like The Collections Module And How To Work With Timestamps!
- Learn To Use Object Oriented Programming With Classes!
- Understand How To Use Both The Jupyter Notebook And Create .Py Files
- Get An Understanding Of How To Create GUIs In The Jupyter Notebook System!
- Visualize Real World Data With Matplotlib, And Learn
Zero to hero
This course is designed for absolute beginners and thus it has no pre-requisites.
At ConsoleFlare you don’t need to be a programmer, to begin with, python. The course is designed in such a way that anyone can become an expert.
Every concept is taught from basic to advanced and you can ask for a one on one session at any time, so, you have nothing to worry about. All you need to do is:
- Have A Computer To Practice
- Be Ready To Learn An Insane Amount Of Awesome Stuff
You read the article, Python For Data Analytics. For more such articles, click here…