The national average salary for a Data Scientist is ₹11,12,500 in India. With less than a year of experience, an entry-level data scientist can make approximately 500,000 per year.
Data Scientists Salary
Top Companies Paying High Package To Data Scientists
Top Companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture as well as Microsoft, Fractal Analytics, JP Morgan are looking for Data Scientists. These are the average Data Scientist’s Salary listed below by huge companies.
Multiple Job Designations and their Salary
If you know data science, you can try many designations such as:
- Data analyst – The national average salary for a Data Analyst is ₹6,00,000 in India.
Top Companies Hiring For Data Analysts :
- Business Analyst – The national average salary for a Business Analyst is ₹7,89,000 in India.
Top Companies Hiring For Business analyst
Top companies like Deloitte, Genpact, Accenture always look for business analysts.
- Financial Analysts – The national average salary for a Financial Analyst is ₹5,41,000 in India.
Top Companies Hiring For Financial Analysts
Top Companies like Wells Fargo, JP Morgan pays a lot to Financial analysts.
- PowerBI Developer – The national average salary for a Power BI is ₹6,22,062 in India.
- Data Engineer – The national average salary for a Data Engineer is ₹9,00,000 in India.
Top Companies Hiring For Data Engineer
- Big Data Developer – The national average salary for a Senior Big Data Developer is ₹12,17,608 in India.
High Paying Industries For Data Scientists
Data Science is a field of study that extracts meaningful information and predicts trends from the data. Any Industry that generates data needs data Scientists. When You become a data scientist, You become eligible to work in any industry and that’s what makes Data Scientist’s growth unstoppable.
The data science industry is witnessing a boom, which is the best time to pursue a career in this field. Data science skills are specific and applicable to companies as diverse as IBM, Amazon, Google, Netflix, Coca-Cola, Ford Motors, Starbucks, etc. Not to mention the countless not-for-profit and social endeavors aimed at building a better world have created ample data science jobs.
Top Employers In BFSI (Banking , Financial Services , Insurance)
- JPMorgan Chase
- ICICI Bank
- Citi Group
- BNP Paribas
Top Employers In Media and Entertainment
- JDish Network
- Time Warner
- Hindustan Media
Top Employers In HealthCare
- GE Healthcare
Top Employers In Retail
- Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
- Future Enterprises Ltd.
- Reliance Retail Ltd.
- K. Raheja Group (Shoppers’ Stop)
- Landmark Group (Lifestyle)
Top Employers In Automotive
- General Motors
- Maruti Suzuki
Data Scientists come up with many designations like mentioned above. Because of the Huge Demand for Data Scientists, the Package of Data Scientists, Data Analysts, PowerBI developers, is rising like never before and Data supports its Trends. The good thing about Data Science is that anyone can become Data Scientists with the right way of learning. Our Students Have been selected in Companies like BigSpark, American Express, Celebal Technologies, Adobe with attractive Package.
You can also enroll and secure your first job as Data Analyst. Connect Us through ConsoleFlare.