5 Little Changes That’ll Make a Big Difference with Your Data Science learning

Have you already decided to move into the data science field but don’t know where to start your data science learning? We have the most proven tips for you that can significantly impact your data science learning path.

Most professionals, when asked what type of learning they opted for to start their career in the data science field, the answers received are very obvious. 30% of professionals said they explored free resources on the web, created a learning path for themselves, and started self-learning. While 60% of the professionals stated that they purchased an online course and followed the guided path provided by their respective trainers. 60% of people who bought an online course were those who learned tools & technologies with the help of recorded lectures delivered by the institute.

Here comes the twist.

The remaining 10% of professionals were the ones who actually succeeded with the help of their data science learning. What did they do differently? What was the reason this 10% got comparatively higher salary packages than the rest 90% of professionals?

The answer is here. That 10% who succeeded were the people who followed a GUIDED LEARNING PATH for their data science studies.

Data Science Learning – Guided Path

All the great people who have ever achieved something in their life, there was always a mentor who helped them, inspired them, pushed them, and made them capable of handling real-life obstacles. The same goes for data science learning.

Nowadays, all the content is available for free on the web. Anyone willing to gain knowledge about anything can simply browse the web and know what they want to. But, if you’re going to be different from others and your goals are higher than the others, there must be a mentor in your life who has already achieved a significant experience in their field.

A guided learning path is where you learn practical skills and real-life-based projects from the best.

We at Console Flare provide a proven model for success in data science. Now the question occurs, how did we do that?

The team at Console Flare consists of experienced professionals with industry experience working with live projects in the data field. With the obtained knowledge and experimenting with the different tactics, we offer you two of the best curriculums in data analytics & data science.

Python For Data Analytics Certification Program

Masters in Data Science With Power BI Certification Program

Now, we will discuss the recipe for success that we share with our students during the certification program. Here are 5 little changes that can create a big difference in your data science learning:

1. Learn at least 1 programming language (preferably Python) and focus on building the logic, not on learning the syntax

2. Rather than watching recorded lectures, join live sessions and interact with your mentors as much as possible.

3. Learn from the industry experts, not from any trainer who doesn’t even have countable experience working in top companies.

4. Practice makes you perfect. Apart from your routine data science learning from industry experts, try to take 1-2 hours daily to practice what you learned.

5. Working on capstone and live projects is essential as it prepares you to handle real-time tasks in the data domain.

While your ongoing data science learning is not as smooth, you can follow these 5 steps to improve your learning that will definitely improve your life.

If you’re still confused about choosing the best data science course, don’t worry! We got you covered. Visit www.consoleflare.com

Data Science Learning Path

Hope you liked reading the article. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. For more such articles, follow our LinkedIn Page.

One thought on “5 Little Changes That’ll Make a Big Difference with Your Data Science learning

  1. I do not even know how I finished up right here, however I believed this post was once great. I do not recognize who you might be but certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger should you are not already 😉 Cheers!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top